The amazingly amazing adventures of a hormonal and awkward teenager.

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Back home

I'm back! Woooooo... Me and my family got back yesterday after a nine hour car journey. We always drive because we have so much luggage and are now eurotunnel flexiplus members (yeah - believe it.). The down side is that nine hours in the car isn't exactly a ball and it usually takes me around eight hours and forty-five minutes to get comfortable in my seat.
What I need is a camper van, or to get my three siblings and the dog to share the two back seats so that I can lounge across the middle ones (preferably with a duvet)

2 comments:

  1. I do that too. I have my feet up on the windscreen sometimes :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. get live membership for xbox gaming, Visit xbox live gold free to get the deals.

    ReplyDelete