The amazingly amazing adventures of a hormonal and awkward teenager.

Wednesday 1 August 2012

Too darn lazy.

There has been a slight lag in my blogging lately. Firstly because I suffer from a crippling condition that can only be described as extreme laziness, and also because I am on holiday with my family in the south of France. I considered breaching the subject of bringing the scanner with us on holiday to my mother but the only argument I had was 'you may need to scan some important documents?' and I didn't think it would go down too well, so you will have to do with picture-less posts for a while (unless I can find some already uploaded pictures).
It is very nice and hot here, and although I am having to do without marmite or decent peanut butter the slight change in cuisine will help with my miso soup problem. This is a problem that started when my mum came home with some miso sachets from the Japan Centre, all you have to do is put it in a mug with some boiling water and you have delicious soup! I was probably about a cup away from literally becoming a fermented soy bean.

1 comment:

  1. Hola :)

    Now I have some fabuloso news for you! *whoop whoop* I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award, just get it at my blog:) Congrats, I think you really deserve it!

    http://ninjaswithmoustaches.blogspot.co.uk/

    Nina

    ReplyDelete