The amazingly amazing adventures of a hormonal and awkward teenager.

Thursday, 22 August 2013

Just gonna sneak back in here...

Long time no see eh? With exams etc. I haven't posted in a while...
The exam period is a very turbulent time for any teenager, especially a hormonal girl. Yes I MAY have had a weepy breakdown at some point.

My mum always tells us to have a bath when we’re stressed, the lady thinks baths have some kind of magical property that wash away all worries...
yes I am wet and soapy, but I still am not revising.
But don’t worry, in general I’m not  very stressy person, this is just one of the many stages I go through when there are important exams:

I totally aced that suckaaass.
OH MY GOD IT WAS SO BAD DID I EVEN WRITE I DONT THINK I EVEN WROTE. I AM GOING TO FAIL AND THEN MY LIFE WILL BE OVER AND I’LL JUST DIE IN A HOLE AND MY MUM WILL KILL HERSELF AND AND AND...
Hmph. I don’t even know how that went. And I don’t care. Fuck society.
Oh well. I hope everyones results were/are good!
This summer I went on holiday with a few of my friends to the little french island of Ile de Re - which you would think was an old people and young family holiday destination but was perfect to me because I believe myself to be pretty middle-aged at heart.
The drama started in the airport, where we were to fly with the lovely ryanair. Ryanair has pretty strict baggage allowance for hand luggage which I decided to take as loose guidelines - not a good idea people. not a good idea.
First of all I had two bags, my suitcase and my mini backpack. Whilst in the queue I had the sneaky idea of putting my backpack on underneath my hoodie
Perfectly concealed.

And then, when I arrived at the desk with my boarding pass the woman asked me to show her that my suitcase could fit into the size-guide boxy thing - which it did not. This is because it was so full of stuff that the front was bulging out quite far, and then whilst I was lying on top of it to try and force it into the slot she saw my backpack and told me that had to go into the bag too.
BUT - don’t you worry dear readers, for my crafty mind came up with a solution...

Yes, I put on about 50% of the contents of my suitcase. Then it fit into the size allowance box.
So, I arrived on the plane looking fashionable and glamourous as ever, and got a few laughs from other passengers.
The rest of the holiday wasn’t as weird though, just the regular...



Trying to speak a lot of crap french!
Nabbing free alcohol at town organised events!
Getting patchy sunburn!
Hope y’all had a great summer too! Now who’s excited for schooooolll???

No comments:

Post a Comment